Join the Farm
Farm members have several options for vacations and missed pick-ups. They are as follows:
1) At any time, you may have a friend or neighbor pick up your share for you on your regular pickup day. For on-farm pickup, please have them sign-in when they come to the barn. For delivered shares, have them pick up only your size box, and only the extra shares you have purchased, if applicable, and check off your name on the pick-up sheet.
2) For on-farm pickup, members may switch to the other pickup day of that week, but we ask that the switch be scheduled in advance of your regular pickup day. Please schedule in the harvest barn the week before your switch, or login to your member account to schedule.
3) All members may have TWO scheduled double pickups per season, either the week before or the week after vacation. Double pickups MUST be scheduled one week in advance.
4) For on-farm members, in the event of an unplanned missed pickup due to an emergency, you may use one of your double pickups the following week. Please schedule your double pickup as soon as possible after missed pickup.
5) If you miss a pickup for any other reason, you simply forfeit that week, and we will donate any unused vegetables to a local food bank.